Jerry Boyles 3-D Bow Range and Pop Up Course located in Domer Arena. Come and test your skill and win prizes as an individual or as a team. The range will be open during regular event hours. We have bleachers available for those that want to just sit and watch some of the best bow shooters in the region get their game on. Don't miss this!
- Itinerary for 3-D Bow Range:
• Two shooters is the maximum per team.
• Sunday: Practice and team only until 1PM.
• Finals 1PM until….
THERE WILL ABSOLUTELY BE NO QUALIFYING ON SUNDAY.
2013 SHOOOT EM! 3-D POP UP RULES (SPORT SHOWS)
- Shooters are only allowed 5 arrows in the tree stand.
- A dropped arrow may not be retrieved by anyone.
- Equipment failure:
- If a shooter has equipment failure during a round and stops before completing the round, that round will be re-shot.
- If a shooter completes a round and then discovers equipment failure that round score will stand.
- If Bowmasters of Arkansas has equipment failure during a round, the round will be re-shot. If Bowmasters of Arkansas must stop a round due to some unforeseeable problem, the round will be re-shot.
- The maximum draw weight allowed is 70 pounds.
- Then minimum arrow weight allowed is 5 grains per pound of draw weight.
- Scoring will be 14,12, 11,10,8 and 5. (14,12,11 Scored inside out )
- All ties in the qualifying rounds will be broken by Bowmasters of Arkansas personnel. In the case of identical ties, and all ties in the finals, the ties will be broken by a shoot off round.
- Nikon range finders will be available the shooting area provided Team Bowmaster's
- A shooter may re-enter the tournament FIVE (5) times. If the shooter re-enters, his/her initial score will be erased and the following score will count. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shooters will be allowed to re-enter as time permits.
The consumption of alcohol before or during a tournament will be grounds for immediate disqualification from the tournament.
- 2013 SHOOOT EM! 3-D POP UP
- Bow-hunter - Fixed pin with no magnifying, 12 inch or less stabilizer. V-bar is considered a stabilizer. -- Prizes Awarded
- Teen - ages 13, 14, and 15- Trophy class
- Pre-teen - ages 12 and under- Trophy Class
- Team - 50% payback
- Women — Trophy Class
- Tradionial - Trophy Class
- 2013 SHOOOT EM! FORMAT
- Each competitor will shoot TWO (2) rounds from an elevated platform from a tree stand.
- The two (2) rounds will be added together for a total score. The total score will be used to rank the top eight (8) or sixteen (16) shooters in each division. If there are 30 shooters or less in a division, 8 shooters will advance to the elimination round; if there are 31 or more shooters in a division, 16 shooters will advance.
- The shooters advancing to the elimination round will be placed in a heads up, single elimination round in the following order: 1 vs. 8, 2 vs. 7, etc. If there are 16 in the elimination round it will be: 1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15, etc.
- Team is all against all. Shoot on as many Team's as you want. The top 8 scores will advance to the second round. In third round the top 4 scores will advance with the high score of that round being the winner.
PRACTICE ROUNDS-2 FOR $10.00,
TEAM------------------$20.000 50% payback
TROPHY CLASS-- $15.00